Fit breakfast cereals with strawberry raspberry and cherry 225g
FIT breakfast cereal is made of flakes with no added sugar, containing only natural sugars. It has no artificial additives. The exceptionally delicious composition is made of roasted whole-grain breakfast flakes as well as dried and freeze-dried fruit. FIT cereal is distinguished by its record whole-grain content – whole-grain flakes (wheat and rice) make up 76.6% of its composition. Freeze-dried fruit (raspberry, strawberry, cherry) and dried (raisins, dates), as well as fruit juice with which the rice flakes are coloured, give it intensive fruity flavour. FIT flakes are a natural source of 5 minerals, niacin and dietary fibre. It is a product created especially for active women who want to be naturally fit each day!
- no added sugar – contains only naturally occurring sugars
- high fibre content
- low fat content
- no artificial additives
- no preservatives
- no flavour enhancers (including glutamates)
- no artificial flavours or colorants
- no emulsifiers or raising agents
- fully natural source of: potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc
- Phosphorus assists in maintaining proper energetic metabolism and helps to maintain healthy bones*.
- natural source of niacin
FIT cereal is an idea for a fit breakfast – delicious and nutritious, or a snack at any time of day. It goes well with plant drinks, milk or yoghurt. It can be a great complement to a tasty morning fruit salad.
* Two portions of FIT flakes consumed regularly as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle help to attain this effect on health.
Ingredients: Wholegrain flakes 76,6% (wheat, rice), dried fruits 18,6% in variable proportions [raisins (raisins, cotton oil, or/and sunflower oil, or/and rape oil), dried dates (dates, rice flour)], concentrated fruit juices 3% (apple, cherry), freeze – dried fruits 0,6% in variable proportions (raspberry, strawberry, cherry), sea salt, barley malt extract, natural flavor.
May contain traces of soy and milk.
Net weight: 225g
|Nutritional value per 100 g of the product:|
|Energy value:||1376 kJ / 325 kcal|
|– including saturated fatty acids||0.2 g|
|– including sugars||15 g|
|Phosphorus||265 mg (38%)**|
|Iron||3,6 mg (26%)**|
|Zinc||2,3 mg (23%)**|
*% of the reference daily intake for an average adult (8,400kJ/2,000 kcal).