Fit muesli with cranberry blueberry and goji berry 225g
FIT breakfast muesli is made of flakes without added sugar, containing only natural sugar. It has no artificial additives. The exceptionally delicious composition is made of roasted whole-grain breakfast flakes as well as dried and freeze-dried fruit. FIT muesli is distinguished by its record whole-grain content – whole-grain flakes (wheat and rice) make up 77.3% of its composition. Freeze-dried fruit (cranberry, honeysuckle blueberry) and dried (goji, raisins, dates), as well as fruit juice with which the rice flakes are coloured, give them intensive fruity flavour. FIT muesli is a natural source of 5 minerals, niacin and dietary fibre. It is a product created especially for active women who want to be naturally fit each day!
- no added sugar – contains only naturally occurring sugars
- high fibre content
- low fat content
- no artificial additives
- no preservatives
- no flavour enhancers (including glutamates)
- no artificial flavours or colorants
- no emulsifiers or raising agents
- fully natural source of: potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc
- Phosphorus assists in maintaining proper energetic metabolism and helps to maintain healthy bones*.
- natural source of niacin
FIT muesli is an idea for a fit breakfast – delicious and nutritious, or a snack at any time of day. It goes well with plant drinks, milk or yoghurt. It can be a great complement to a tasty morning fruit salad.
* Two portions of FIT flakes consumed regularly as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle help to attain this effect on health.
Ingredients: Wholegrain flakes 77,3% (wheat, rice), dried fruits 17,5% in variable proportions [raisins (raisins, cotton oil, or/and sunflower oil, or/and rape oil), dates (dates, rice flour), goji berries], concentrated fruit juices 3% (apple, cherry), freeze – dried fruits 1,1% in variable proportions (cranberry, haskap berry), sea salt, barley malt extract, natural flavor.
May contain traces of soy and milk.
Net weight: 225g
|Nutritional value per 100 g of the product:|
|Energy value:||1364 kJ / 323 kcal|
|– including saturated fatty acids||0.2 g|
|– including sugars||15 g|
|Phosphorus||264 mg (38%)**|
|Iron||3,6 mg (25%)**|
|Zinc||2,3 mg (23%)**|
*% of the reference daily intake for an adult.