Protein bar 20% GO ON with cranberry and goji 50g
Protein bar GO ON with cranberry and goji, coated in dessert chocolate, is a delicious bar for made for athletes that wins against standard sweets. Rich in nutritious whey protein WPC 80 and enriched with vitamins, it provides essential nutrients for physically active people. Created for all those who love sports and … a moment of chocolate pleasure with note of fruits. GO ON Protein bar is a fast snack for active people. It reports to the finish line with excellent results:
- contains protein – 23,7% complete protein WPC 80
- source of 7 vitamins: C, E, niacin, thiamine, pantothenic acid, B6 and B12
- added inulin (5.2%) – a natural-source pre-biotic
- source of dietary fiber
- glucose syrup (instead of fructose or glucose-fructose)
- unhardened palm oil, obtained from controlled oil palm plantations that do not threaten either tropical forests or their inhabitants
You need support during your work-out? Protein contributes to the growth of muscle mass*. Niacin, thiamine, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 improve energy metabolism*. Vitamin C helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system*.
GO ON protein bar is a protein snack which you can enjoy either during or after your exercise, and in any time of an actively spent day. GO ON – always forwards!
* Already one GO ON protein bar consumed regularly as part of a properly balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle will help you obtain such a health effect.
Chocolate 25% (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifiers: lecithins (soy), E492; natural vanilla flavouring), whey protein concentrate WPC 80 (milk) 23,7%, glucose syrup, inulin, non-hydrogenated palm fat, firming agent: maltitols; sweetened dried cranberry 3% (cranberry, cane sugar, rice flour, sunflower oil); humectant: sorbitols; dried goji berries 1,5%, enriching substances: magnesium citrate, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, thiamin (B1), vitamin B12; emulsifier: lecithins (soy); flavouring.
May contain gluten and other nuts.
Net weight: 50g
|nutritional value per 100 g of the product:||one portion (50 g) contains|
|Energy value:||1775 kJ/ 424 kcal||888 kJ/212 kcal|
|Fat||18 g||9.0 g|
|– of which saturated fatty acids||10 g||5.0 g|
|Carbohydrates||44 g||22 g|
|– of which sugars||29 g||14.5 g|
|Fibre||8,8 g||4.4 g|
|Proteins||20 g||10 g|
|Salt||0.10 g||0.05 g|
|Vitamin b12||0,33 mg (30%)**||0,17 mg (15%)**|
*% of the reference daily intake for an adult.