FIT cereal cookies without added sugar, with apricot 300g
Breakfast cookies with apricot are tasty and nutritious and contain 52% grains, including wheat, wholegrain oat (26%) and rice, with dried fruit, including raisins, dates, peaches and apricots. The grains are a perfect source of energy for an active morning!
Sugar-free breakfast cookies with apricot contain inulin, which is a natural prebiotic. The cookies contain no added sugars, which makes them a perfect choice for those who want to cut down on sugar. The sweet taste of the cookies comes exclusively from sugars that naturally occur in fruit. The cookies are a natural source of fibre, thiamine and minerals.
Now you can get your favourite Sante breakfast cookies in a handy pack of 50 g (4 cookies). You can take them with you wherever you go and reach for them any time you feel like eating a nutritious elevenses or a healthy snack.
What makes our cookies so special?
- 3 types of grains: wheat, oat, rice.
- 26% wholegrain oat
- the product contains 52% of grains
- 21% fruit: raisin, date, peach and apricot
- no sugar added
- they contain inulin
- natural high content of fibre – 10g/100g of the product
- a natural source of thiamine (vitamin B1)
- a natural source of minerals: phosphorus, zinc and manganese. Manganese has a beneficial effect on the bones and promotes proper energy metabolism. It also protects the cells against oxidative stress*.
These sugar-free breakfast cookies with apricot enchant your palate your palate with their incredible corny and chocolate taste and crispness! They taste great with a warm drink or yoghurt and fruit. When soaked in tea or coffee, they will melt in your mouth.
* This health effect can be achieved by regular consumption of one serving of sugar-free breakfast cookies with apricot (50g), combined with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Cereal derived products 52% (wheat flour 26%,whole grain oat flakes 26%, rice flour), dried fruits 21% (raisins, dates, peach, apricot 2%), sunflower oil, inulin, concentrated apple juice, raising agent: calcium carbonates, vegetable oils (cotton oil or rapeseed oil or sunflower oil), natural flavouring.
May contain milk and soy.
Net weight: 300g
|nutritional value per 100 g of the product:|
|Energy value:||1821 kJ / 435 kcal|
|– including saturated fatty acids||2.1 g|
|– including sugars||20 g|
|Thiamine||0.18 mg (17%)*|
|Phosphorus||156 mg (22%)*|
|Zinc||1.7 mg (17%)*|
|Manganese||1.4 mg (68%)*|
*RDI – reference daily intake for an average adult person.