FIT Granola – with nuts and cocoa 300g
FIT Granola. Cereals with nuts and cocoa. No added sugar. The cereal contains naturally occurring sugars. Contains sweeteners.
Start your day with a smile and energy! Here’s an idea for a quick FIT breakfast!
FIT Granola is a tasty combination of cookie-flavoured roasted cereals with hazelnuts, almonds and cocoa. A perfect FIT breakfast for active women – containswhole oat grain. A big advantage of the product is that there is no addition of sugar.. This means that FIT Granola has a lower calorific value than regular granola or traditional muesli, but is just as delicious and incredibly nutritious. No unnecessary additives, just full of minerals, vitamins and fibre! With fragrant cinnamon, which enriches its taste and aroma. Just delicious!
FIT GRANOLA – clear label!
- no added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars0
- no palm oil
- no glucose and fructose syrup
- no added wheat
FIT Granola – nutritional characteristics
- whole grain oatmeal (31,6%) and barley flakes
- source of minerals: potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc and manganese
- Phosphorus helps maintain a normal energy metabolism*.
- source of vitamin E and thiamine (vitamin B1)
- a good portion of complex carbohydrates and only 6.8 g of simple sugars per a 50 g serving
- high fibre content
Granola – what to eat it with?
- with Sante and Sante Organic plant-based drinks
- with yoghurt, kefir, buttermilk, milk
- on its own – as a crunchy snack
- perfect as a FIT dessert
* Just one serving of FIT Granola consumed regularly as part of a well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle helps achieve desired health effect.
Cereal flakes 47.8% (wholegrain oat flakes 31.6%, barley flakes), raisin (raisin, cottonseed oil, and / or sunflower oil, or / and rapeseed oil), sweeteners: maltitols; 8% nuts (hazelnuts, almonds), sunflower oil, dried dates, flour (barley, maize), soluble corn fiber, cocoa with a reduced fat content of 2.5%, sea salt, aromas, cinnamon.
The product may contain milk, soy and other nuts.
Weight: 300 g
|Nutritional value per 100 g of the product:|
|Energy value:||1725 kJ / 411 kcal|
|– including saturated fatty acids||1,9 g|
|– including sugars||9,2 g|
|Phosphorus||290 mg (41%)**|
|Iron||4,6 mg (33%)|
|Zinc||2,1 mg (21%)**|
|Magnesium||86,0 mg (23%)**|
|Copper||0,37 mg (37%)**|
|Mangan||100 mg (27%)**|
|Potassium||482 mg (24%)**|