Crispy bar oat and chocolate 40g
Crispy bar is the highest quality granola bar of great crispiness – just like your favourite Granola Sante. It is not a simple snack! It contains beta-glucans that reduce the blood cholesterol level*. Thanks to the well selected ingredients and exceptional recipe, it is tasty and very nutritious.
- product free of:
- flavour enhancers (including glutamates)
- artificial colourings and flavourings
- raising agents
- It contains beta-glucans that reduce the blood cholesterol level*
- 57% of wholegrain oatmeal
- no wheat added
- high content of fibre
- high content of phosphor that helps keep bones and teeth healthy, cell membranes functioning properly and maintains proper energy metabolism**
- source of thiamine
- source of magnesium, iron and zinc
- contains honey and raw cane sugar instead of ordinary sugar
- natural flavours only
* It has been proven that beta glucans in oats, consumed in 3 grams per day, reduce the blood cholesterol level. High blood cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. There are many risk factors for this disease. The change of one of these factors can have a beneficial impact or not. A well-balanced diet and healthy life style should also be kept.
** Regular consumption of one portion (2 bars of total weight of 40 g) in a well-balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will help improve health.
Crispy bar is a perfect snack for adults and children. Nutritious, crispy, tasty! 2 delicious bars in one handy pack. You can take it wherever you go and bite it when you feel like a snack.
Wholegrain oatmeal 57%, raw cane sugar, sunflower oil, chocolate 7% (sugar, cocoa paste, cocoa butter, emulsifier: lecithin (of soya); natural flavouring), honey, natural flavouring, sea salt.
Product may contain milk.
Β-glucans content: 2.9 g / 100g; 1.2 g / portion of 40 g
Net weight: 40 g
|Nutritional values per 100 g of product|
|Energy value||1969 kJ / 470 kcal|
|– including saturated fatty acids||3.4 g|
|– including sugars||28 g|
|Thiamine||0.19 mg (17%)*|
|Phosphor||278 mg (40%)*|
|Magnesium||83.8 mg (22%)*|
|Iron||2.8 mg (20%)*|
|Zinc||2.1 mg (21%)*|
* % of reference intake of an average adult.