Protein bar 20% GO ON with nuts 50g
Protein bar GO ON with nuts, coated in dessert chocolate, is a delicious bar for made for athletes that wins against other sweets. Rich in nutritious whey protein WPC 80 and enriched with vitamins, it provides essential nutrients for physically active people. Created for all who love sports and … a moment of nutty pleasure. GO ON Protein bar is a fast snack for active people. It reports to the finish line with excellent results:
- contains protein – 22,3% complete protein WPC 80
- source of 7 vitamins: C, E, niacin, thiamine, pantothenic acid, B6 and B12
- added inulin (5.2%) – a natural-source pre-biotic
- source of dietary fiber
- glucose syrup (instead of fructose or glucose-fructose)
- unhardened palm oil, obtained from controlled oil palm plantations that do not threaten either tropical forests or their inhabitants
You need support during your work-out? Protein contributes to the growth of muscle mass*. Niacin, thiamine, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 improve energy metabolism*. Vitamin C helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system*.
GO ON protein bar is a protein snack which you can enjoy either during or after your exercise, and in any time of an actively spent day. GO ON – always forwards!
* Already one GO ON protein bar consumed regularly as part of a properly balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle will help you obtain such a health effect.
Chocolate 25% (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifiers: lecithins (soy), E492; natural vanilla flavouring), whey protein concentrate WPC 80 (milk) 22,3%, glucose syrup, inulin, non-hydrogenated palm fat, firming agent: maltitols; peanuts 5%, humectant: sorbitols; enriching substances: magnesium citrate, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, thiamin (B1), vitamin B12; flavouring, emulsifier: lecithins (soy).
May contain gluten and other nuts.
|Nutritional value||w 100 g|
|Energy value||1799 kJ/ 430 kcal|
|including saturated fatty acids||11 g|
|including sugars||26 g|
|Vitamin E||3,7 mg (31%)**|
|Vitamin C||25 mg (31%)**|
|Thiamine (wit. B1)||0,34 mg (31%)**|
|Vitamin B6||0,45 mg (32%)**|
|Vitamin B12||0,79 µg (32%)**|
|Niacin (wit. PP)||5,1 mg (32%)**|
|Pantothenic acid||1,9 mg (32%)**|
*% of the reference daily intake for an adult.