Breakfast Cookies with clarified butter Ghee 50g
Breakfast cookies with ghee butter is a new proposal for cookie-lovers. They have a delicate, buttery taste and are very crispy. Sante breakfast cookies are baked from 5 types of grains, which are a perfect source of energy for the whole morning. Additionally, our cookies contain beta-glucans, which reduce blood cholesterol*, and are a natural source of fibre, vitamin B and minerals.
Now you can get your favourite Sante breakfast cookies in a handy pack of 50 g (4 cookies). You can take them with you wherever you go and reach for them any time you feel like eating a nutritious elevenses or a healthy snack.
What makes our cookies so special?
- 3% grains: oats, wheat, barley, rye and spelt
- 2 types of whole grains in the product: rolled oats and spelt flakes
- beta-glucans, which reduce blood cholesterol*
- a natural source of soluble fibre
- a natural source of vitamins: thiamine and folic acid
- a natural source of minerals: potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and zinc.Phosphorus helps you maintain your bones and teeth in a good condition, promotes proper functions of cell membranes and enhances energy metabolism**.
* It has been proved that 3g of beta-glucans from rye, eaten daily, reduces blood cholesterol. High blood cholesterol is a risk driver for coronary heart disease. There are numerous risk factors for the disease. Changing one of these factors may, or may not, have a beneficial effect.
** This health effect can be achieved by regular consumption of one serving of breakfast cookies with ghee butter (50g), combined with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Cereal products 67,3% [flours (whole grain oat 22%, wheat 8,3%, whole grain wheat 6%, rye 2% , barley 1%), whole grain flakes 28% (oat 27%, spelt 1%)], unrefined cane sugar, clarified butter (Ghee) 7%, sunflower oil, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder 1%, raising agents: sodium bicarbonate, ammonium carbonate; natural flavouring.
May contain soy.
Net weight: 50g
|nutritional value per 100 g of the product:|
|Energy value:||1904kj / 454kcal|
|– including saturated fatty acids||6g|
|– including sugars||20g|
|Thiamine||0.19 mg (17%)|
|Folic acid||43.2 g (22%)|
|Potassium||329 mg (16%)*|
|Phosphorus||295 mg (42%)*|
|Magnesium||78.7 mg (21%)*|
|Iron||3.0 mg (21%)*|
|Zinc||2.3 mg (23%)*|
* % of the reference daily intake for an adult.
100g of the product contains 2g of beta-glucans from rye.