Breakfast barley Cookies with chia and hemp seeds 300g
Breakfast barley Cookies with Chia and hemp seeds means delicious and nutritious grain barley biscuits, consisting of 58% barley, with chia and hemp seeds. Barley is a nutritious grain providing much of the energy necessary for the whole intensive morning! These are the only barley biscuits on the market that provide beta-glucans reducing the blood cholesterol level*. They are also the only barley biscuits that contain super-foods: chia and hemp seeds that are a natural source of unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids. The barley biscuits are a natural source of fibre, vitamin B and minerals.
- up to 54% of barley in the product, including wholegrain barley flakes
- contain beta glucans that reduce cholesterol level*
- high content of natural unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids from chia and hemp seeds, known as super-foods
- Alpha linolenic acid (ALA) helps keep the proper blood cholesterol level; beneficial effects when consumed in the amount of 2 g of ALA per day
- high content of soluble fibre – 2 g / 100 g of product
- natural source of vitamins: thiamine and niacin
- natural source of minerals: phosphor, iron, zinc
- Phosphor helps keep bones and teeth healthy, cell membranes functioning properly and maintains proper energy metabolism**
CooKiss barley biscuits with Chia and hemp seeds is a tempting promise of exceptional grain taste and extraordinary crispiness! You can eat them for breakfast at home or on the way to work. They taste delicious together with a warm drink or yogurt with fruits. Dipped in tea or coffee, they melt in the mouth!
* It has been proven that beta glucans in oats, consumed in 3 grams per day, reduce the blood cholesterol level. High blood cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. There are many risk factors for this disease. The change of one of these factors can have a beneficial impact or not.
** Regular consumption of one portion (50 g) of Cookiss barley breakfast with chia and hemp in a well-balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will help improve health.
Barley products 54% (barley flour, wholegrain barley flakes), raw cane sugar, sunflower oil, chia seeds (Salvia hispanica) 6.5%, whey powder (of milk), non-hulled hemp seed 2.5%, raising agents: sodium carbonates (baking soda), ammonium carbonates, cane molasses, sea salt, cinnamon, natural flavouring.
Product may contain soya.
Net weight: 300 g (6 x 50 g)
|Nutritional values per 100 g of product|
|Energy value||1849 kJ / 442 kcal|
|– including saturated fatty acids||2.3 g|
|– including monounsaturates||3.6 g|
|– including polyunsaturates||12 g|
|– including sugars||22 g|
|a-linolenic acid||1.3 g|
Product contains 2 g of beta-glucans of oats in 100 g of product. * % of reference intake of an average adult.